Website Design and Development • SEO • Logo Design / Brand Identity • Print Collateral • Illustrations • Photography • Social Media Imagery • E-Mail Newsletters
Website Design and Development
Having a website is no longer an option—it is a necessity. Delivering your message online will most likely get your practice in front of more people than any other venue. I will guide you through all stages of development, from creating a solid concept until the site goes live and beyond.
- personal initial meeting to get a good understanding of your needs and ideas
- guiding you through the concept stages
- developing a marketing concept and design to present you and your business in the best possible way
- programming your site using high-performance technologies
- optimizing the website for mobile devices as well as desktop computers
- testing in major browsers
- evaluation and suggestion of keyword phrases to ensure optimum search engine performance
- connecting to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- customized error pages
- suggestions and help with online advertisement (if desired)
- help with hosting, email and any questions you may have
- WordPress Blogs and OpenCart Shops available
After a personal meeting and a questionnaire, I will deliver two to three initial concepts and as many revisions as needed to create the perfect website for you. After sign-off of the final design I program the website to your specification, launch it and help you with the maintenance. I am available to help and answer questions any time during and after the development and launch.
A professionally designed logo will show who you are, make you stand out and be remembered, which will help you get more business. Please see for yourself what I can offer by visiting my portfolio.
After in-person meeting and filling out a questionnaire, you will get three initial custom designed concepts and as many revisions as needed. The final logo is delivered in various formats and sizes.
Letterhead and business card design is usually the next step after developing a logo, with brochures, ads and/or postcards further down the road.
Photo Session and Library
A photo session can be part of your website package, if desired. Photos can include business owner portraits, products, ambience or office architecture to name a few.
Besides the option of a photo session I have an extensive photo library to utilize when designing. Any of my own photos used in Websites or Print Collateral are included in the project price.
Illustrations, Icons & other
I offer licensed or commissioned vector illustration. Licenses can be bought via wegehenkel.com or istockphoto.com. For commissioned illustration please contact me.
An icon is used to illustrate a concept or idea, like for a logo or in a website navigation. It can stand alone or be combined with text, and is usually a small image that has to convey its meaning instantly. I have extensive experience developing icons, please see some examples.
More about my Photography and to book a private session please go to awakenedsoulphotography.com.