Having a website is no longer an option—it is a necessity. Delivering your message online will most likely get your practice in front of more people than any other venue. I will guide you through all stages of development, from creating a solid concept until the site goes live and beyond.
- personal initial meeting to get a good understanding of your needs and ideas
- guiding you through the concept stages
- developing a design to present you and your practice in the best possible way
- programming your site using high-performance technologies
- optimizing the website for mobile devices as well as desktop computers
- testing in major browsers
- evaluation and suggestion of keyword phrases to ensure optimum search engine performance
- connecting to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- customized error pages
- suggestions and help with online advertisement (if desired)
- help with hosting, email and any questions you may have
- WordPress Blogs and OpenCart Shops available
After a personal meeting and a questionnaire, I will deliver three initial concepts and as many revisions as needed to create the perfect website for you. After sign-off of the final design I program the website to your specification, launch it and help you with the maintenance. I am available to help and answer questions any time during and after the development and launch.
A professionally designed logo will show who you are, make you stand out and be remembered, which will help you get more business. Please see for yourself what I can offer by visiting my portfolio.
After in-person meeting and filling out a questionnaire, you will get three initial custom designed concepts and as many revisions as needed. The final logo is delivered in various formats and sizes.
Letterhead and business card design is usually the next step after developing a logo, with brochures, ads and/or postcards further down the road.
Years of working with photoshop and being a part-time photographer made me very proficient with retouching. Please find some examples of photos I have retouched and combined at horse.wegehenkel.com. Basic cropping, adjusting of curves and levels is included with any graphic or web design project.
Illustrations, Icons & other
I offer licensed or commissioned vector illustration. Licenses can be bought via wegehenkel.com or istockphoto.com. For commissioned illustration please contact me.
An icon is used to illustrate a concept or idea, like for a logo or in a website navigation. It can stand alone or be combined with text, and is usually a small image that has to convey its meaning instantly. I have extensive experience developing icons, please see some examples.
For Equine Photography by Karen Wegehenkel please go to horse.wegehenkel.com.